MAKE YOUR OWN LEATHER BELT
Approximately 4.5 hours
Level of difficulty: (**)
Create your very own leather belt. Guests will choose to make a wide (1.25") or skinny belt (0.75"). An assortment of buckles will be available to pick from. You’ll start your project with a blank strip of leather and hardware in hand. From there, you’ll get to design and color your own piece, using just your hands and manual tools. At the end of the workshop, you'll leave with a completely handmade and personalized belt, plus of a ton of knowledge and confidence.
Some things you’ll do + learn:
- How to cut heavy weight leather
- How to use a leather punch
- How to tool leather
- How to stain leather
- How to bevel leather
- How to use a rivet setter
- How to construct a wearable piece
Things to note:
- Ages 18+. Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Class max (6) persons. Ask about private individual/group sessions.
- Coffee, tea, light snacks and ALL materials + tools provided.
- If you have a buckle from an old belt you'd like to use, include this information in the notes section at checkout.
- This workshop takes place in my Studio.
> ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
> Rescheduling is permitted at least 72 hours prior to your reservation.
> Accommodations cannot be made for guests who are more than 15 minutes late to class. Your reservation will be forfeited; NO EXCEPTIONS.
> Due to the nature of tools used in class, all participants are required to sign a waiver.
> Levels of difficulty:
(*) No experience necessary
(**) Some experience helpful, but not required
(***) Some experience recommended, but not required